17th Sunday July 2016
Central North Island Swap-Meet, Rotorua. NZ
* Starts at 7am thru to until 3pm
* Largest swap-meet in the country. An Annual event on the second Sunday of July. Anything & everything automotive incl the odd Seagull
* Venue is the Paradise Valley raceway in Rotorua, with tons of on-site parking
* Great food vendors.
* Hosted by the Rotorua Vintage Car Club
For Swap Bookings contact Ph Neville Harper 07 348 2412 Mob 027 494 7249
Event coordinator Andrew Watson Ph (07)357 5656, email email@example.com
Entry Seller’s vehicle & Driver $10.00 per site All Others $5.00 per person
23rd Saturday July 2016
Hamilton City Seagull Regatta. NZ.
Trailer/boat parking available on council lawn next to the riverbank @ Ann St. Can hand launch from there over the grass into the water.
Start first run~ @ 10-30am from Ann St opposite # 21 (Al Wards house) up to the band Rotunda in town Bridge St bridge in Hamilton. Note there is a 5 Knot sign right after that & we have a new Harbour Master!!.Cup of tea or coffee & biscuits there.Gather/ mix/mingle til after the last boat arrives & return back to AnnSt for BBQ lunch.
Next event~ around 1-30pm then a poker run 5 laps the length of Ann St
Last event~ a run up tp the Fairfield bridge & back to Ann St.
All the events will be upstream so in case of any upsets you will drift back down stream to the Start/Finish line.
Classes… (1) Stock motor, 1 person any hull..Class(2) Stock motor 1 or more persons any hull, Class (3) Modified or Late model motor 1 or more persons any hull.
Entry Fee $ 10 per boat to pay for Lunch & tea /coffee etc.
Entrants must have….
* Boat number 2 or more digits large enough to be seen from the river bank.Preferably a name (Waikato Regional Council)
* Life jackets to be worn @ all times whilst in the boat.
* Spare spark plug & Starting rope, spare prop, springs & cotter pins ,
* Bailer eg 2 litre milk container bottom cut out with the lid on, preferably on a rope tied to the hull
* Tow rope, seaworthy hull
* Alternate means of propulsion, paddle, oars, or spare motor,
* Cell phone
* No alcohol to be consumed before or during Event…
Toilets @ the end of the street
Note this being an inaugural event it will be regarded as a “Regatta” not a race, & the idea is to have FUN…so discretion will be up to the organisers in the event of any disputes although bribes will be considered!!
Arrangements have been made to enter the Cosi Club for dinner sat nite in Claudelands Road if you wish & Accomodation can be had @ El Camo Motel on Ulster St @ $99 per nite.
Contact & Suggestions to Al Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Events Calendar August